By David D. Luxton
Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and psychological health and wellbeing Care summarizes contemporary advances in man made intelligence because it applies to psychological wellbeing and fitness scientific perform. every one bankruptcy presents a technical description of the development, evaluate of program in medical perform, and empirical info on scientific efficacy.
In addition, every one bankruptcy contains a dialogue of useful concerns in medical settings, moral issues, and barriers of use. The booklet encompasses AI established advances in decision-making, in evaluation and remedy, in offering schooling to consumers, robotic assisted activity crowning glory, and using AI for study and knowledge gathering.
This publication may be of use to psychological future health practitioners attracted to studying approximately, or incorporating AI advances into their perform and for researchers attracted to a entire evaluate of those advances in a single source.
- Summarizes AI advances to be used in psychological wellbeing and fitness practice
- Includes advances in AI dependent decision-making and consultation
- Describes AI functions for overview and treatment
- Details AI advances in robots for scientific settings
- Provides empirical information on scientific efficacy
- Explores sensible problems with use in scientific settings
Read Online or Download Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
Task Models and Diagrams for Users Interface Design: 5th International Workshop, TAMODIA 2006, Hasselt, Belgium, October 23-24, 2006, Revised Papers (Lecture ... / Programming and Software Engineering)
This booklet constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the fifth overseas Workshop on activity types and Diagrams for consumer Interface layout, TAMODIA 2006, held in Hasselt, Belgium in October 2006. The 23 revised complete papers offered including 1 invited paper have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a variety of submissions for inclusion within the ebook.
Present speech reputation platforms be afflicted by version of voice features among audio system as they're often according to speaker self reliant speech types. so as to unravel this factor, edition equipment were constructed in lots of cutting-edge platforms. notwithstanding, details bought through the years remains to be misplaced at any time when one other speaker intermittentlyuses the popularity process.
This e-book constitutes the refereed complaints of the twenty first overseas Symposium on Methodologies for clever structures, ISMIS 2014, held in Roskilde, Denmark, in June 2014. The sixty one revised complete papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 111 submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on complicated networks and knowledge movement mining; facts mining equipment; clever platforms purposes; wisdom illustration in databases and platforms; textual facts research and mining; designated consultation: demanding situations in textual content mining and semantic details retrieval; specific consultation: warehousing and OLAPing complicated, spatial and spatio-temporal information; ISMIS posters.
This ebook presents a vast and complete evaluation of the prevailing technical methods within the sector of silent speech interfaces (SSI), either in thought and in software. every one strategy is defined within the context of the human speech creation method, permitting the reader to obviously comprehend the rules at the back of SSI as a rule and throughout assorted equipment.
- Human Interaction with Complex Systems: Conceptual Principles and Design Practice (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Virtual Reality Systems
- Human-Computer Interaction and Innovation in Handheld, Mobile and Wearable Technologies
- Cornucopia Limited: Design and Dissent on the Internet (MIT Press)
Additional resources for Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care
2012). RP-VITA robot. intouchhealth. com/products-and-services/products/rp-vita-robot/.. 14. , & Whitfort, T. (1999). An investigation into the application of neural networks, fuzzy logic, genetic algorithms, and rough sets to automated knowledge acquisition for classification problems. Neurocomputing, 24, 37À54. 1016/S0925-2312(98)00090-3. Jain, A. , & Mohiuddin, K. M. (1996). Artificial neural networks: A tutorial. IEEE Computer Society Press, 29(3), 31À44. Kandalaft, M. , Krawczyk, D. , & Chapman, S.
2013). Understanding augmented reality: Concepts and applications. Amsterdam: Morgan Kaufmann. Defense Applied Research Projects Agency. (2013). Detection and computational analysis of psychological signals (DCAPS). aspx.. Defense Applied Research Projects Agency. (2014). Journey of Discovery starts toward understanding and treating networks of the brain. aspx.. Dennett, D. (1985). Can machines think? In M. ), How we know (pp. 121À145). San Francisco, CA: Harper & Row. Finlay, P. N. (1994). Introducing decision support systems.
4. , Doctor, Patient) can be seen on the left. These can be thought of as digital avatars of their real-world counterparts in a sense, taking on the various characteristics of real individual patients and clinicians (shown within each box). There might exist hundreds or thousands of instances of each type of agent, one for each real-world individual it represents. Various other aspects and processes of the model can be seen to the right of the agents, which can be loosely grouped into three stages of the AI framework that occur at every timepoint.